Wholesale Delivery Dispatcher
4 day work week .... Afternoon Shift:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Applies advanced skills to perform the full range of operations using tools and equipment appropriate for the position. Applies technical concepts, practices and procedures related to planning and coordinating gasoline and oil transports.
- Plans and accomplishes a complete range of operational assignments and tasks that are moderately complex related to scheduling, assigning and dispatching trucks.
- Applies working knowledge of fuel delivery operations, petroleum storage tanks, trucks and understanding of off-loading facilities to ensure an efficient trucking operation.
- Creates schedules and loading requirements to ascertain length of run scheduled, type and volume of the product to be transported and the number of trucks required to complete daily schedule.
- Maintains courteous and professional relationship with customers and drivers.
- Schedules multiple trucks and truck drivers to ensure efficient and effective service to customers.
- Night shift position. Schedule and hours may be adjusted due to needs of business.
- Performs other duties as required, which may include assignments in job classifications other than the primary assignment.
Required knowledge/experience areas:
· Microsoft Office products (2010 / 2013)
· Customer Service
· Preferred: Oil Industry
Desired Software / Applications knowledge/experience:
· ADD Systems
· High School Diploma
· 10 Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacations
· Sick Days
· 401K with Company Match
Job Type: Full-time