Service Billing Specialist
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Join an exciting company who offers internal growth and has a strong history of external growth.
Successful candidate will be responsible for processing service billing in a timely manner. Service billing position requires extensive interaction with Fabian's service technicians, dispatch team and vendors.
- Compile, analyze & verify backup data
- Prepare and process customer service billing
- Internal customer service
- Experience working with an automated billing system is preferred
Ability to research, analyze and interpret data.
Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, and Excel. Must be able to adapt to new and multiple accounting software’s. (Knowledge of Great Plains, ADD’s and/or Cargas is a plus.)
Proficient language and mathematical skills with ability to read and interpret written documents and spreadsheets, and numerical data and equations.
- Demonstrated professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem solving skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality and adaptability, and work in a teamwork environment.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform quality work demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in an individual and teamwork environment.
- Adheres to company safety guidelines.
Must be dependable and follow attendance/punctuality guidelines.