Central Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan
When the most uncomfortable days of summer arrive, you want your air conditioning system operating at peak performance. Our Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan is designed to give our customers what they want most – an efficient running, dependable air conditioning system.
Our A/C Maintenance Plan will:
- Provide you with a 16 point system tune-up that will reduce the likelihood that your equipment will malfunction during the hottest days of summer.
- Provide you with priority service.
- Provide you with a 25% discount on parts (excluding installations).
- Extend the lifetime of your cooling system.
16 Point Cooling System Tune Up
- Check refrigerant charge and measure operating pressures and temperature
- Test compressor operating voltage and amperage
- Lubricate and check motors
- Clean or replace 1” air filters as necessary
- Inspect and adjust fan belts
- Flush and drain condensate
- Check electrical connections
- Clean and check thermostat
- Check controls and safety switches
- Inspect evaporator coil if accessible
- Check blower wheel and bearings
- Test pressure cutout switches
- Inspect crankcase heater
- Inspect condenser coil
- Check condenser blade and motor bearings
- Check condenser electrical disconnect switch
If you're ready to save money and make sure your equipment does its job, then contact Fabian today.