Accountant (Competitive Pay & Benefit Package)
Become a part of an exciting team within the accounting department at Fabian Oil Inc. Position is located in Oakland, Maine. The ideal applicant will have an Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four years to related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of Microsoft GP, Cargas, LOC, and/or ADD’s Energy software is a plus.
- Reconcile inventory
- Reconcile and record gas and store payments for all locations daily.
- Assist scanning checks to bank during heating season.
- Compile & post transactions from commissioned dealer charge accounts.
- Reconcile credit card transactions.
- Post wholesale customer’s weekly activity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.