Join an exciting company who offers internal growth, competitive pay and benefits.
Branch Manager Trainee will shadow and work with management in the Corporate and Remote Offices to be prepared for our next office location.
- Assist with liquid and service dispatch to understand workload.
- Ride with drivers and technicians to understand workload.
- Work with sales team to develop skills on market development
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The ideal applicant will have an Associate’s degree or higher.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Outgoing and Highly Energetic
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem solving skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality and adaptability, and work in a teamwork environment.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform quality work demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a teamwork environment.
- Adheres to company safety guidelines.
Overtime work may be required during peak times in order to meet departmental and company deadlines. Must be dependable and follow attendance/punctuality guidelines.