Fabian Oil is currently seeking a full time Account Manager to join our customer care team.
Our team of Account Managers is responsible for making sure that our customer needs are being met and understood by various departments within Fabian Oil. Their duties include working with customers to establish new accounts and make updates to existing accounts. They’re also responsible for handling any complaints, working to find solutions to customer issues, and assisting other departments to ensure all Fabian Oil customers experience a positive relationship with us.
- Taking incoming calls from customers looking to set up a new account or update an existing account.
- Offering products such as Price Protection Plans, Budgets, and Service Contracts.
- Resolving escalated customer concerns.
- Making financial adjustments to accounts which may include removing or rebilling disputed items.
- Escalating customer issues and questions as they arise.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic understanding of entry level accounting principles.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Accounting, banking, customer service or management experience preferred but not required.
- Motivated and organized.
- Familiarity with digital filing programs.
- Experience with Excel and Outlook or similar programs is preferred but not required.
- Experience with General Assistance programs is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrates professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to adapt to change, work as part of a team and perform work responsibilities independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must maintain a calm and professional demeanor.
- HIGHLY competitive pay
- 401 (k) plan with company match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Discounts on our products if you live within delivery area