We at Fabian Oil Inc. pride ourselves in community involvement. However, due to an overwhelming request for donations each year, we have found it necessary to establish the following set of guidelines:
What we will donate to:
- Non-profit youth sports teams or organizations (no individuals).
- Non-profit community organizations.
- Non-profit veterans organizations.
- Fund raising golf tournaments which meet our charitable criteria (maximum of 5 tournaments per year) given on a “first come, first serve” basis.
What we will not donate to:
- Requests for individuals, medical or otherwise.
- Trips or travel of any kind.
- Adult sports teams.
- Anything which is part of a “for profit” group or organization.
Due to an established annual charitable budget, Fabian Oil Inc. limits donations to one per organization, per year. These donations will be given on a “first come, first serve” basis. Organizations requesting donations must be based in, and serve a city, town, or municipality in which Fabian Oil Inc. conducts retail business.
Proof of non-profit status must be provided with each donation request application.
All donations and/or contribution amounts are subject to management approval and discretion. Please allow two weeks for a decision.