Fabian Oil is currently seeking a qualified Billing Specialist to join our team of service professionals in Oakland Maine.
Title: Service Billing Specialist
Location: Oakland, ME
Full Time: Monday-Friday*
Pay: Based on experience and qualifications.
* Overtime may be required during peak seasons to meet departmental and company deadlines. A quality candidate must be dependable and follow attendance/punctuality guidelines.
A successful candidate will be responsible for accurately and efficiently processing various accounting needs for our service department. Service billing position requires extensive interaction with Fabian Oil’s service technicians, dispatch team and vendors.
- Compile, analyze & verify backup data.
- Prepare and process customer service billing.
- Internal Customer Service.
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret data.
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, and Excel. Must be open to learning multiple new accounting software’s. (Knowledge of Cargas is a plus.)
- Proficient language and mathematical skills with ability to read and interpret written documents, spreadsheets, and other numerical data.
- Experience working with an automated billing system is preferred.
- Demonstrates professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- A successful candidate will be confident in making his/her own decisions.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Should be able to work effectively in both a team and individual environment.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform quality work demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
- Adheres to company safety guidelines.
Fabian Oil is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, gender, national origin, religious persuasion, martial status, sexual orientation, genetic information, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions. Please complete the following form to begin the application process
"*" indicates required fields