Reports to: 363 Western Ave, Augusta, ME 04330
Schedule: Flexible (first shift schedule). Typically 5:00 A.M – 1:00 P.M.
Part-Time: Yes – about 28 hours.*
On the Job Training: Yes.
Pay: Based on experience.
Must be at least 21 years old.
The convenience store clerk is responsible for the following tasks:
- Receive customers and assist them with the selection of merchandise.
- Greet, interact and monitor customers to assist the store in loss prevention.
- Display and organize products in a store for the customers to locate easily.
- Help customers in billing and payment processes at the stores counter.
- Communicate information about product availability, nutritional information and ingredients.
- Maintain the outlook of the store through dusting, cleaning and restocking merchandise on the shelves.
- Other tasks as requested by management.